10 in 1 Credit Card Multitool
- Useful multi-tool
- Easily fits into card holder
- 10 tools in one handy device
- Tough stainless steel construction
- Hole for lanyards and keyrings
- Measures approx. 8cm x 6cm x 1cm
More product info
Please Note: This product is strictly for over 18’s only. By placing an order you declare that you are 18 years or over, and that the item will be used responsibly and appropriately.
We bet you never thought it would be possible to fit 3 different wrenches, a saw blade, can opener, screwdriver, knife, ruler, bottle opener and even a direction ancillary indicator into a credit card slot in your wallet? Most of us have probably never even heard of a direction ancillary indicator before!
All these can fit into your purse or wallet and still leave room behind for the rest of your cards, cash and miscellaneous items. The 4 position and 2 position wrench can be used with various different nuts and bolts as well as for pulling nails. The 10 in 1 Credit Card Multi-tool is prepared for any situation, from jungle survival, mechanical mishaps to just having a few beers with the lads.
Direction ancillary indicator help – Place the 10 in 1 Credit Card Multi-tool onto a flat surface. Add a couple of drops of water into the centre of the indicator, then, rub a paper clip, pin or any other small metal object through your hair or against a magnet. Place the now magnetized metal gently onto the water and it should slowly align north and south. Please note that the metal has to be small and light enough to float on the water.
- 4 position wrench
- Wing nut wrench
- 2 position wrench
- Saw blade
- Can opener
- Flat head screwdriver
- Bottle opener
- Direction ancillary indicator
- Great gadget -I received this as a birthday present and think its absolutely amazing, it's so clever that so much is in one small piece of metal, I'm always losing my tools so knowing this will slot easily into my wallet and is just a moments away is brilliant and really handy. I find the direction indicator amazing, I didn't know this was even possible and it's definitely going to be used a lot.
- 10 in 1 Credit Card Multitool review -Not really a fan of this. I may change my mind if I find more use for it as time goes by - I know its designed to be allegedly able to do lots of things, but in real terms of what happens day-to-day, so far its been no more use than a bottle opener.
- Great Present for any guy! -Bought this for my boyfriend and it's amazing! I was amazed at the quality and how many tools you can fit into such a little card shaped piece of metal! It fits perfectly into a wallet and also comes with a really nice leather card holder. Great gift to get for any guy if you are struggling on what to get them :)
- One of the more useful gadgets -Definitely one of the more useful gadgets to have, the cutting edge will suffice for most \"2 second\" tasks where you need a blade and this makes you look more like a boyscout than some sort of cryptoterrorist if you are seen using it in public. I like the minimalist design and while it adds a little to the weight of your wallet - for those suburbanites among us that really cant justify carrying some sort of leather man this is a reasonable compromise - for reference though I have had one confiscated going through UK airport security so - be warned. (though I doubt many other countries would take the slightest bit of notice). I know of one person with a flip cover on her phone and she keeps one in the credit card slot of the cover - both for use as a tool and to protect the phone screen. Cheap and genuinely of use in a pinch.
- Brilliant little gadget -Fits easily into my wallet, feels well made, the wrench is really handy and it even has a make your own compass thingy, great little gift.