Product Description Product Features
We’ve got to admit, we’ve got a bit of an obsession…..an obsession with cool robots. Nothing seems to help other than building a new awesome robot from scratch which is why we love the All Terrain Robot 3 in 1! Not only do you get to put motors, gears and circuit boards together, but once the modules are built you can choose one of three robot vehicles to put together. We do get bored quick though so we’re really pleased that we can easily transform our All Terrain Vehicle into a forklift and then into a futuristic grabbing machine with ease!
There’s nothing like building a robot to relieve your techy withdrawal symptoms so if you feel the same as we do then the ATR 3 in 1 is the robot for you! This multi-function tracked mobile robot is sure to keep people young and old entertained even once it’s built, as you can use the different track modules to transform your robot into 3 amazing models – the Gripper, Rover or Forklift.
This kit comes disassembled so it's an ideal way to learn about basic robotic technology. If you know anyone that wants to come up with next great invention then this would be a perfect way to get them started! It’s easy to build with the instructions provided although young ‘uns might need a little help with the tricky bits.
- Build it yourself robot
- Learn about basic robotics
- Build all 10 modules then fit them together to form one of 3 models
- Take the modules apart easily to transform your robot
- 2 motor control handset
- Wired controller
- No soldering required
- Forklift measures approx. 13.5cm x 16cm x 19cm Gripper measures approx. 10cm x 16cm x 22cm Rover measures approx. 10cm x 16cm x 25cm
- Powered by 4 x AA size batteries (not included)
- 5 x plastic sprues
- 3 x motors
- 2 x rubber track sprues
- 1 x sticker sheet
- 2 x circuit boards
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x cardboard pallet (on the side of the box)
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
A Top Review - Review by James
- I always wanted a remote control forklift but could never find one, so one that is forklift/grabber/rover and easy to assemble would be a dream come true for me. You cant buy that though...whats that, you can? Score.