Book Of The Hangover
- How to guide for hangovers
- Full of original illustrations and brand new captions
- Ingenious modern take on the Ladybird classics
- Ideal companion for everyday life
- From the writers of Miranda and That Mitchell and Webb Look
- Perfect satire for any grown-up
- Measures approximately 18cm x 12cm x 1cm
More product info
Raise your head gently from the sticky laminate flooring and try to ignore the searing pain behind your eyes. It’s happened again, but at least this time you’re still wearing underwear. Who are you? How did you get here? So many questions. Don’t worry though, this book will help explain everything that’s happened in clear, easy text and dark satire.
Forget the wholesome Ladybird publications where Peter and Jane would go on innocent adventures discovering the joys of the world around them. The iconic series has had a comic makeover specially designed to help the modern adult navigate the world around them. The Book of The Hangover will guide you though the painful morning after with an insightful combination of original artwork with easy to understand language. Because we know that your brain won't be functioning as well as it normally would.