Book Of The Husband
- Modern take on the Ladybird classics
- From the writers of Miranda and That Mitchell and Webb Look
- A helpful guide of Husbands
- Perfect satire for any grown-up
- Ideal companion for everyday life
- Full of original illustrations and brand new captions
- Measures approx. 18cm x 12cm x 1cm
More product info
The series that introduced countless children to the world of literature has had a satirical new makeover. Cast your mind back to the innocent adventures of Peter and Jane, discovering the countless joys of the world around them. Butterflies! Adventures! Dreams of the future!
Those days are gone and have been replaced with long commutes, garden sheds and shopping for homeware. If you’ve ever wondered why comfortable shoes now seem so appealing and why your spouse seems to spend all their time somewhere else, The Ladybird Book of the Husband is here to help you navigate your way through adulthood. What is a husband? Why does he want to fix everything? And what do husbands enjoy the most? This delightful combination of original artwork and easy to understand script will enable cynical grown-ups to believe they have taught themselves how to cope with a Husband in the modern world.