We all love it when the sun is shining brightly without a cloud in the sky, especially when we have an ice cold drink next to us. We can’t think of a drink that is more refreshing on a hot summer’s day than a tasty slushy. That delicious flavour in a half frozen, half liquid form, um um ummm! Making your own slushy drink in the comfort of your own home doesn’t have to mean a giant machine on your worktops or a slushy stand outside your front door.
The Chill Factor Tutti Frutti cups are pretty cool to say the least! They're so easy to use, even kids can use them without any parental guidance or help at all. Sounds too good to be true but believe us, it really is that easy! No ice, no blenders, no mess – simply put your Chill Factor cup into the freezer and once the cup has frozen, fill with your own favourite juice and squeeze squeeze squeeze! Ta daa, your drink has turned into a scrumptious slushy!
The limitless flavour possibilities mean you can make a variety of charming concoctions in four different colours and they all come with a matching spraw (straw & spoon combined). You can also carry them around with you as the Chill Factor cups are transportable so you can enjoy slushy’s on the go, no matter where you are.
You can use natural fruit juices for a healthier option, flavoured milk, fizzy drinks and anything else you can think of for a delightfully refreshing beverage.
Please note: Due to the way that these items are delivered to us we unfortunately cannot provide a colour option (but who cares about the outside when you have the slushy goodness within!)
Here's our handy step by step guide to help you.
- Remove lid and place in freezer standing upright for 4-6 hours or until gel is frozen (make sure the gel is frozen before moving onto next step).
- Remove the cup from freezer and pour in your fave CHILLED drink to just below where the coloured silicone meets the lid. Approx. 160ml – 230ml or 6 to 8 ounces.
- Screw on lid and start squeezing! In seconds you will have a delicious slushy treat!
- Only use chilled refrigerated drinks. Room temperature drinks will not create a slushy result.
- Dairy products take longer than juice or fizzy drinks. When using dairy products, pour into the Chill Factor and replace Chill Factor back into the freezer for 3 to 4 minutes before you begin squeezing.