Product Description Product Features
Strictly over 18's only. Please read the important information in red below.
Fashion Contacts are sure to help you stand out from the crowd; whether you’re looking for something crazy to help put the finishing touches to your fancy dress costume, or just a change of eye colour. Our range of contacts cover a huge range of styles, from vampire Twilight eyes, cats eyes and freaky all-black eyes to more natural greens, blues and greys.
Copy the looks of your favourite celebrities. As worn by Paris Hilton, Kesha, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Please note: these contacts do not come with contact solution or storage case. These can be purchased seperately if needed.
3 Tone Coloured Contacts
Get beautiful, natural looking eye colour with 3 Tone Colour Contacts. These contacts use three shades to mimic the natural colouration of your eyes. They are light, soft and comfortable to wear. Available in Violet, Grey, Hazel, Aqua, Blue and Green.
Glimmer Coloured Contacts
These Glimmer Contacts have a subtle metallic finish that makes the colour ‘pop’. They really light up your eyes and are perfect for getting yourself noticed. These contact lenses are light, soft and comfortable to wear. Available in Green, Black & Gold, Black & Silver and Blue.
Mystic Coloured Contacts
Discover amazing eye colour with Mystic Contacts. These contacts use two colours and blend in with your natural eye colour. This means you get a vibrant but very natural looking result. These colours will light up your eyes with one central colour and there are also darker coloured rings around your pupil and the outside of the lens. These add definition to your eyes and give a very attractive look. Available in Green or Blue.
Block Coloured Contacts
Transform your eyes with these Block Contacts. These contacts completely block out your natural eye colour, giving you scary coloured eyes. They are really shocking and look great with a Halloween costume. Available in Red, White, White Mesh and Black.
Optical Effect Contacts
Create hypnotic eyes with these optical effect contacts. These contacts feature spiralling black lines on a white background that completely covers your natural eye colour. They transform your eyes and will really make you stand out.
Get stunning Twilight inspired eyes with these amazing contacts. The bold central colour looks gorgeous and really stands out. These lenses also have black detailing for extra definition and a natural finish. Perfect for vampire or werewolf themed fancy dress. Available in Red (Breaking Dawn) or Yellow (New Moon).
Cats Eyes Contacts
The lustrous colours of these Cats Eye Contacts will make your eyes stand out beautifully. With the classic vertical pupil these lenses are ideal for any cat costume and are great for creating statement style. These contacts are ideal for Halloween costumes, cosplay, costume parties and extreme fashion. Available in Yellow or Aqua.
You must not wear these contacts if you suffer from any of the following:
- Any eye infections (e.g. Conjunctivitis)
- Any corneal conditions (e.g. Keratitis)
- Any allergic eye conditions (e.g. Hay fever)
- Any chronic eye conditions (e.g. Glaucoma)
These contacts are for cosmetic colour change purposes only and not to correct any defect of sight or refractive error. The clear instructions and guidance for safe wearing, removal and care, that accompany this product, must be read first before wearing. The contacts must be removed immediately if any undue irritation, discomfort, excess watering or redness of the eye occurs. Regular periodic check-ups with an eye care practitioner are advised. By purchasing these contacts you understand they are not classified as medical devices and are governed by the EU Cosmetics Directive; however, in the clinical opinion of Edit’s qualified ophthalmologist, they are only considered suitable for those with normal healthy eyes, who are not affected by any of the above statements.
- Give yourself crazy eyes or just change their colour
- Perfect for making a statement or extreme fashion
- Light, soft and comfortable to wear
- Sold as a pair
- Various styles available
- Wear for maximum of 8 hours
- Not for correcting vision
- Last for 90 days once opened
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
- 1 x pair of contacts
- 2 x glass vials
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
OMG so scary - Review by Emma and Hannah
- Me and my friends bought some of these to go out on Halloween, we kept getting noticed all night. It was a little tricky putting them in but only because I don't like touching my eyes. My friend got some white ones and hers looked the best, she just looked so freaky and ill, but after a few drinks she managed to lose one of hers, I think she must have rubbed her eye though as ours stayed in all night. Would definitely get some more.
black - Review by lauren
- i have three pairs of these. the first pair i purchased were the solid black contacts. i originally bought these for halloween however fell in love with them and wore them all the time. made me loo like a dolly!!!! however i then bought a 'glimmer green' pair and was dissapointed that they looked unrealistic and where more of a glow in the dark kinda green so would have been better suited for halloween type thing rather then the everyday wear i bought them for. the last pair i bought where a pair of aqua ones, havnt opened them yet so fingers crossed....
Not great! - Review by James
- Recently bought two pairs of these lenes first mystic green which do look pretty good and black and silver glimmer with are rubbish when on they show 0% detail apart form making your eye look black, no silver sparkle what's so ever... Not really impressed.
Fantastic and noticeable effect - Review by Penny
I have been wearing the twilight new moon contacts and have definitely stopped people in their tracks with my creepy looking eyes. takes a couple times of wearing them for eyes to adjust and if you find a lens moves around too much then turn the contact inside out, as this completely resolved the problem for me. now completely comfortable and doesnt impair your vision except for a little bit of colour around edges, am wearing them now and can carry on with normal routine without noticing them.
Brilliant range to choose from and now want to try the purple ones =)