We consider ourselves to be helicopter experts here at RED5 and like to put wannabe copters through strict tests before they make it into our clan! They have to look good, fly good, cost..err..good, and repair good (note to self: learn more words similar to good!)!
So congratulations must go to the EVO as it’s now part of the much coveted RED5 RC helicopter range! Available in metallic orange, this remote control heli looks the business. More importantly it's incredibly stable in the air and quite fast. If you are new to indoor helicopters, the in-built gyro makes it super easy to fly. You don’t need to worry about controlling the spin, all you need to concentrate on is just keeping it away from walls, ceilings, humans, pets, mums best figurines etc.
Made out of a metal alloy body, it’s a lot more durable than its plastic and foam counter parts. The three-channel controls mean that the EVO offers full directional input so that it can be flown forward, backward, up, down, left and right, just like a full sized helicopter. The extra 0.5 channel provided means that you can really put on a light show with this little chopper!
- 1:64 Scale Infrared controlled mini heli
- 3 channel helicopter
- Gyroscope Stability System
- 3 Channel control
- Flashing Red/Blue/Green LED lights
- Measures approx. 18cm long
- Rechargeable battery: 3.7V 100Mah Li-Po (included)
- Full charge time: 40-50 minutes
- Flying time per charge: about 5-8 minutes
- Remote control range: around 10 meters
- 1 x remote control helicopter
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x USB lead
- 1 x spare top rotor
- 1 x spare bottom rotor
- 1 x spare tail rotor
- 1 x instructions
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
Smooth - Review by Pete
- Nice flyer! Pretty nippy, very responsive! :)
Awesome Little Heli - Review by Martyn
- This helicopter is well cool, its flies so well and fast. It buzzes around my living room like a large wasp and just as agile too. I'd recommend this heli to my friends thats for sure.
mint helicopter - Review by maddie
- this is one of my favourite helicopters ive ever had, its very stable and I especially like the accelerate button. The lights and metallic orange also make it by far the best looking helicopter in my collection too!