- New Gadgets
- Home Gadgets
- Toys & Games
- Lifestyle Gadgets
- RC & Robot Toys
"We hope that you are extremely happy with whatever you bought from us, but chances are that if you’re reading this, there’s something you’re not happy about, and we’d like to fix that. Often returning an item you have bought on-line can be a real chore, but here at RED5 we’ve endeavored to ensure that it’s straightforward and as hassle free as possible. If you have any problems with our process, or need a helping hand, then please do not hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help." The RED5 Customer Services Team
e-mail:email@example.com tel: 0333 577 7334
If your order is more than 30 days old, faulty, incorrect or damaged, please contact customer services on 0333 577 7334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, please follow these instructions:
1. Using your Order Number as your reference, please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/red5 to download and print your Collect+ label.
2. Attach to the outside of your parcel, ensuring the original label is covered.
3. Please ensure your item is in a sellable condition, complete with all components and original packaging intact.
4. Please fill in the returns form, including your order number and reason for return.
5. If you are returning a faulty item, please contact us on 0333 577 7334 or email email@example.com before returning the item.
6. Package the item carefully to avoid damage during transit. Enclose the returns form with your parcel and attach the collect+ label.
7. Take your parcel to your local Collect+ plus drop off point. There are over 5200 Collect+ stores throughout the UK and most are open from early in the morning until late, 7 days a week. Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/storefinder to find your nearest drop off point. If there is no Collect+ drop off point nearby, please contact customer services via the Contact Us page on our website.
8. Once we receive your parcel, refunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 working days. A return delivery charge of £3.99 will be deducted for unwanted items.
If you purchased your item in one of our high-street stores then you are welcome to return the item to any of these locations but if you are unable to return to the store then you can always post your item back to us. If you would like to do this, please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 577 7334, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Reference Number.
Please note: items bought in our Selfridges or Hamleys concession stores can only be refunded at another branch of the same type (eg if your item was purchased in Selfridges, it can only be returned for a refund to a Selfridges store). This does not apply if you would like an exchange.
If you need to return an item purchased from one of our Christmas pop-up stores which has now closed, you can do so at any other RED5 store. Alternatively, please email our Customer Service Team via the Contact Us page on our website and we will be happy to arrange this for you.