Product Description Product Features
A little birdy told us that you keep losing your keys. We feel your pain brother! That’s why we have got these little helpers in. These sparrows have a keen eye for keys and would love to keep yours company. Simply attach the sparrow to your keyring, place him in his mini wall mounted house so your keys are dangling through and voila! A convenient and cute place to keep your keys safe, ready to go whenever necessary. Who needs a big scary guard dog when you could have two sweet little sparrows caring for your keys?
They’re so handy, the birds even double as a little whistle, so you can tweet away to your heart's content!
- Birdhouse-shaped key holder and sparrow keyring
- Sparrow keyring also functions as a whistle
- Foam tape or screw hole provided for mounting to wall (screw not included)
- Ideal gifts for any home or office!
- Birdhouse key holder – measures approximately 7cm(W) x 4cm(D) x 7.5cm(H)
- Sparrow keyring fob – measures approximately 6cm(W) x 2cm(D) x 4cm(H)
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Cute and practical! - Review by Patrick
I recently bought the one-bird version of the product from RED5, and as soon as I opened the box I fell in love. Or maybe that was when I saw the pictures on the website? Just as likely.
Everything about this screams cute! The little bird who is dedicated to guarding your keys; the little white house he perches in; sliding him into his perching spot; him being a whistle, which is not necessary or expected with keyring holders, but just adds uniqueness which multiplies the cuteness!
The little house is easy to attach to the wall - it can either be hung on a hook/nail, or you can use the sticky pad that comes with it. The bird just attaches to your keyring, and if you position it correctly, you'll have an easily visible, reachable, memorable place to hang your keys. Totally worth it! If you're buying for a couple, the two-bird version would be an amazing gift too.
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW - Review by Natalie
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!! I want all three!
cccuuuuttttteeeee - Review by maddie
- these are the cutest little things i have ever seen in my life, you know when you see something and you need it in your life right there and then? this is one of those things!!!