Product Description Product Features
If you are a fan of Jellyfish but just don’t have enough room on your desk for our larger big tank, then the mini tank is what you need. Standing at approximately 22cm tall, and 7cm wide, it really is a cute little tank that could perch on the edge of most tables and shelves. Just like the original jelly fish tank, they don’t need any feeding, or cleaning or anything boring like that. The triple LED’s light up the tank in three different colours and the whisper quiet motor allows us to relax in peace without hearing that irritating ‘vvrrrmmmmm’ noise.
Unlike the larger Jellyfish Tank, the mini is powered by batteries which means you can place it anywhere and not need to worry about where to plug it in. Jets of air move the water inside the tank providing the jellyfish with realistic movement. The Jellyfish Tank Mini is a moodlight perfect for putting you in a relaxing mood light and great for any kids bedroom.
- Realistic Jellyfish movement
- No cleaning or feeding required
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries
- 22cm x 7cm x 7cm
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
So awesome! - Review by Lauren
- Very quiet motor, and nice lighting.
Wonderful - Review by Marcus
My girlfriend got me this as a present for my desk and I absolutely love it!
It's great for watching whilst trying to figure something out and the lights are brilliant in my dark room in the evening as I game.
She bought me a litre bottle of deionized water of which I used just over half and it seems to have worked perfectly, I added some washing up liquid as recommended too.
This is a brilliant product, I love it and everyone I know thinks it is great.
Brilliant! - Review by Charlie
- What a fantastic idea. Doubles really well as a nightlight. I bought it for an eight year old and she loved it!
Great gift! - Review by Tracey
- Bought this for my son and he loves it! Doesn't take up much space but totally transforms the space it's in. With the light and the jellyfish floating around, it is totally relaxing to watch, and no maintenance needed at all. Perfect for my teenager to chill out to!
Last minute Success - Review by Keith
- This was a last minute Christmas stocking filler, it arrived on time and proved a great success with my grandson. Thanks a Million.
Got smiles - Review by Richard
- Much appreciated by my niece this Christmas.
Amazing gift - Review by Jamie
- Buy one... Use distilled water and be amazed!
AMAZING - Review by christopher
Great item, bought for an Xmas gift. Excellent delivery service, fast quick delivery. Hassle free. Great value for money, such a smart gadget. Would definitely buy from RED5 again.
I'm not quie sure yet. - Review by Redmir
I can't review this yet since I lack the few materials at home to set everything up. When I get the time I'm going to pop into the supermarket like Tesco and buy some batteries.
However as for the Distilled Water - The Tesco that I go to does not sell them and the only one I can find are De-ionised water - therefore I would like to ask if De-Ionised water is fine?
RED5 says: "De-ionised water should work just fine Redmir :)"
Amazing, low-maintenance pet - Review by Patrick
This little tank is perfect for using a small place to add a cool and unique vibe to a room - and it's easy to set up.
Make sure you use distilled or deionised water though - it's more than a recommendation. It's also very important to not get any bubbles on the jellyfish before you release it - once it's in the hole in top, poke it with something to knock all the bubbles off.
After this, you're sorted. The jellyfish drift around gracefully, and the lights in the bottom give them an ethereal glow. Apparently, they're also somewhat realistic - I have one of my friends convinced that they are a real, living species of jellyfish! Perfect for, well, anybody!
So lifelike!!!!!!!! - Review by Nicole
- These jellyfish are absolutely mesmerising! They're really relaxing to watch and the motor is incredibly quiet! Brilliant relaxing tool or drifting off to sleep helper! Highly recommend!
If you want a harmless jellyfish then you've come to the right place! - Review by sebastian
- Great jellyfish, here you are - £18 in store!
From rubbish to awesome! - Review by James
I was staying in a hotel in Hull, so exited to try it but then when I got it I found out you need to wait 20 min while soaking the jellyfish, you needed washing up liquid and a screwdriver. Then when I got home I tried to do it but no screwdriver matched the screw in the hole thing!
But then it worked, it is so awesome have it on everyday. So cool, my little cousin loves it!
RED5 says: "You do indeed need a screwdriver to get into the battery compartment, but it's just a small Philips head :) We're glad you and your little cousin like it in the end although we thought 2 stars was a bit harsh! ;)"
Very disappointed!! - Review by Susie
We love it so much, BUT......... Lighting is beautiful - done everything as instructed, (not used distilled water) little jellyfish just float on the top?! Does not seem enough power in the aeration part to allow them to gracefully float about?!?! Can you help us? My little boy is gutted?!?! Many thanks
RED5 says: "Distilled or de-ionised water is almost a must with this product Susie. This is the first thing we'd suggest to try but if this doesn't work then just drop our customer services an email :)"
Want a pet with no fuss? - Review by nat
- I have the inability to keep goldfish for longer than 2 days....... this is a perfect alternative! Really brightened up my room and is so much less hassle than a real fish.
mesmorising - Review by Louise
- My daughter saw this on friday and couldn't believe her eyes. Suffice to say i loved it just as much. Absolutley brilliant as a night light and as a decoration. My friends were very impressed so a few more will be purchased. I am now planning to buy another two so thanks for such a great product at a fantastic price.
great pet - Review by charlie
- great little pet that takes no looking after lol. it sits on my desk at work and is quite soothing to look at. my only reason for 4 stars is because sometimes the jelly fish stick to the top and u have to move them alittle. but that maybe down to me not putting enough soapy water in there. thanks RED5