Product Description Product Features
In order to ride a bicycle at night you must have lights, it’s the law! However one at the front and one at the back doesn’t seem like a good use of the available space to us, so that’s why we are crazy about the Mathmos Wheel Lights. Not content with providing us with all our lava lamp needs, Mathmos have proved their lighting skills know no bounds. Now you can light up your wheels like an extra from the TRON film!
The bike lights easily screw directly on to your wheel valves and create circles of light as you ride. The lights use high quality LEDs with state of the art light/motion sensors which means they will only light up when the wheels are in motion.
They are great fun but also aid visibility and therefore safety. Please note, they should only be used in conjunction with standard bicycle lights and not as replacements.
- Spectacularly light up your bike wheels
- Creates circles of light as you cycle
- Easily screws on to your bike wheel valves
- Light/motion sensors mean they only come on when you move
- Aids visibility and safety at night
- Available in white or multicoloured
- High quality LED's
- Power: 3 x AG10 button cell batteries
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Amazing - Review by John
- As an old gadgetshop employee ive inherited a keen eye for quality gadgets. I roll with East Coast Bikes in Hull and although I bought these for my own cycle, they are firmly attached to my wifes until the multicoloured ones come back in stock. You will be seen with these bad boys, excellent buy ;)
mathmos wheel lights - Review by terry
- Hi I iam disabled and i have a mobility scooter and these would look very cool on it and would be very beneficial when im out and it starts to get dark it would make it easier for other road users to see me much the same for push bike riders as well these are very high on my wish list for my scooter