Metal Earth Transformers Soundwave
- Official Transformers sculpture
- Soundwave design
- Two steel sheets include all the parts you need
- Tweezers are recommended for bending or twisting the connection tabs
- No glue or solder needed
- Contains sharp edges and small parts
- Not suitable for under 14 years of age
More product info
Soundwave is one of the most recognisable Transformers from the original series. Famed for his role as the communications officer for the Decepticons and his ability to transform into a microcassette player to spy on his foes. Metal Earth has put an awesome kit together which you can transform into a super detailed model of your favourite transformer.
Two steel sheets include all the parts you need to create your very own Soundwave! Simply pop out the bits and connect using the tabs and holes; absolutely no gluing or soldering is required!
Once built they measure about three inches, so they are not going to be the centre of attention but more like the perfect little accessories to finish of an office/study desk. After all who doesn’t want a bad ass Decepticon on their desk?!