Product Description Product Features
Fit this nifty little gadget to your iPhone 4 and transform your camera into a mini microscope capable of 60x magnification! Ever wondered what a teeny-weeny dust mite looks like close up? Or just how intricate a leaf is? Not to mention how seriously freaky human skin looks under a microscope? Well, if you’re the proud owner of an iPhone 4, you’re in luck - this pocket-sized gizmo is your passport to getting your zoom on!
What’s more, because it comes with three built-in LED white lights for added illumination, you can be sure you won’t miss out on any of the minutiae. Not only that, thanks to the camera function on your handset, you can even snap fabulous digital stills of your discoveries – never before has ‘are you ready for your close-up?’ been so apt!
And you needn’t just use this ingenious microscope for fun either (although that’s always a good option). One of the LED lights is designed to reliably verify watermarks, too – perfect if you’re intending to expose a counterfeit ring! Other than that, they’re a magnifying must-have for aspiring model makers, would-be jewellers or electronic engineers.
- Microscope attachment for iphone 4
- Compact 60x Microscope with 3 LED (2x white LED and 1x note detector LED)
- Verify currency watermarks
- Pocket-sized for portability
- Perfect for budding biologists
- Measures approx. 3.7cm x 4.1cm x 1.7 cm
- Requires 3 x LR1130 battery (included)
- 1 x microscope attachment
- 1 x storage pouch
- 1 x iphone attachment
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Great fun for the kids - Review by James
- I bought this to try and get the kids away from the TV. And it worked! Now if only I could get my phone back....