If you like to do your nails a lot then you’ll understand the heartache and annoyance you have to incur every time you smudge it or chip it. Plus, there’s nothing worse than a strand of hair or that bit of fluff stuck in the polish before it has even dried! Well stop monkeying around with out-dated techniques and old wives tales and give this cheeky chap a try.
This monkey loves nothing more than exhaling across your nails. Place your freshly polished fingers or toes onto his plate of bananas and relax as he wafts cool air onto them. The nail varnish then dries right before your eyes with no worries of a dodgy do. With the power of just two AAA batteries, you can have beautifully decorated nails without the hefty salon price tag.
- Cute monkey to dry nails
- Press bananas to make him blow
- Wafts cool air across fingers and toes
- Battery compartment in his head
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries
- Measures approx. 9cm x 8cm x 7cm
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
Love it!!! - Review by Catherine
Bought two of these for little Christmas presents! As soon as I saw it I thought it was perfect as it is so cute and funky.
Was impressed that it also came with batteries and it is a decent little nail dryer (I got to see it in action as one of my friends set it up whilst I was there :-) )
Overall I would definitely recommend - suitable for anyone who paints their nails and looks great!!!
Great The customer services were great - Review by Nicole
- My gift got lost and we contacted customer services and they got on to it straight away, the nail dryer is OK but the fan is not very strong so it takes quite long but otherwise it is brilliant.
Great! - Review by Matt
- I bought this for my mum and she loves it! She says "The nail dryer is amazingly helpful and eco friendly with its helpful features!" Definitely worth buying!
Not bad... - Review by Simon
- Bought this for my girlfriend. Funny to start with but doesn't really blow very hard. One thing I didn't realise is my girlfriend paints all her nails on one hand at once, this blower can only do one nail at a time, and because it doesn't blow very hard by the time she gets to the next nail they're already dry haha. Bit pointless but like I say, was funny for a short while. Also, the air doesn't come out of his mouth, there's a small hole in front of the bananas. Just so you know lol.
gonna get this - Review by georgina
This looks so cool!!!!!! I'm so gonna get this!!
thanks RED5! :)