Product Description Product Features
Sir Isaac Newton was a genius before his time. Not only did he discover gravity, the laws of motion, and unravel the mysteries of physics, he also knew how to make a cracking office desk toy! Ok maybe not. The Newtons Cradle was actually introduced in 1968 (and not the 17th century) and this is an exact replica of the original design. Manufactured to the same exceptional quality, and developed with the same balance of stylish form and excellent function. The swinging metal balls are a brilliant demonstration of the laws of conservation of momentum and energy.
- Mesmerising desk toy
- Chrome effect balls and frame
- Wooden base
- Demonstrates conservation of momentum and energy
- Sir Isaac Newton would love this
- Measures approx. 18cm x 12cm x 18cm
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Newtons cradle - Review by Luke
- I love it, its the best thing I've bought in a long time and would recommend it to anyone. Always wanted one and now I've got one. I'm kicking myself for not buying one sooner, so good.