- Power one phone from another
- Double sided cable charger
- Features two Micro USB and a lightning adapter
- Transfers from a phone with a higher charge
- Transfers power from Android phones
- Compatible with most Android smartphones
- Compatible with iPhone 5 or above
More product info
Get that Christmas feeling all year round with this incredibly handy Power Share cable.
If you love to get that warm and fuzzy feeling when you give a gift, you’re bound to love this super handy cable. The Power Share lets you transfer some of your power from one phone to another. So when you’re fully charged (or ideally over 50%) and you have a friend in need of some juice, you can transfer some of your charge to another phone. We always said you were nice!
Fixed up with two Micro USB ports and a lightning adapter, the Power Share allows you to transfer battery power from an Android to Android or to an iOS smartphone, ideal for when you’re out and about. And when you’re not being lovably charitable, the Power Share cables curve into a handy loop for extra portability.
Please note: The Power Share does not support iPhone to iPhone charge.