- Increase the lifetime of your razor blades
- Up to 150 shaves with the same blades
- Save up to 90% on buying razors
- Works with all blades including disposable, cartridge and DE blades
- Using the same technology as barbers have for decades
- Removes organic materials such as hair and dead skin cells
- Sharpens blades in just ten seconds
- Thermo-plastic elastomer
- Measures approx. 13cm x 6cm x 1cm
More product info
We all know that razor blades aren’t cheap and the fact that we have to buy new ones so often is a painstaking experience.
The Razorpit Slide puts an end to repeat blade buying by making your disposable razor blades last for up to 150 shaves. This acts as a sort of sander for your blades by easily and quickly removing any clogged up dead skin cells and hairs caught on the blades which is what makes them so dull.
The folks at Razorpit experimented with many different types of materials to find the perfect one to remove grime and bring back the sharpness of the blades. They chose to use a thermo-plastic elastomer which is a form of silicone with a high level of friction as well as being super soft. This is the perfect combination to bring back the sharpness of the blades as it uses the same technology as barber shops have used for decades.
All types of razor blades including disposable, cartridge and DE blades can be brought back to sharp and effective blades in just ten seconds with the Razorpit Slide. Simply by adding a small amount of shaving foam to the Razorpit Slide, then gently pushing the razor along the entire surface three or four times. Doing this daily could save you approximately 90% on razor blades and dramatically increases the lifetime of the blades.