RC Quadcopter with Camera
- 2.4GHz remote control drone with built-in camera
- Excellent all-rounder for every level of pilot
- 6-axis stabilisation system
- Headless flying mode
- One-key return home button
- Indoor hover functionality
- 360° eversion
- Removable blade protectors
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Easy to use controller
- Suitable for ages 14 and over
- Quad measures approx. (h) 7cm x (w) 19cm x (d) 19cm
- Transmitter measures approx. (h) 19cm x (w) 15cm x (d) 7cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
More product info
If you haven’t yet dipped your toe into the world of RC drones then it’s time to see what all the fuss is about! Not only is it incredible fun, but you’ll learn a whole new set of skills you never knew had, improving hand-eye co-ordination, enhancing fine motor skills and promoting outdoor play!
So when it comes to finding a good all round quadcopter with plenty of excellent features and flight quality, the RC Quadcopter with Camera is the perfect choice!
This 2.4GHz quad is fitted with a 6-axis gyroscope for increased control and stabilisation as you fly, so from the moment you take off, your copter will feel super stable. The headless flying function makes it easy to steer too, as you don’t need to worry which direction your drone is flying as the quad will always move in relation to your position - so you move the stick left, your copter moves left and so on. The one key return home function means that even if the drone flies off course, a push of the button will return it back to your position safe and sound, so you never need to worry about losing your quad either!
Once you’re feeling nicely confident in the sky, this awesome aviator can perform a host of tricks thanks to the built-in 360° eversion, allowing you to do flips, stunts and spins mid-air (which is just as fun as it sounds!) And if tricks aren’t your thing, the RC Quadcopter with Camera is fitted with a 0.3MP camera, letting you take video and images from a birds’ eye view – all recorded on the 2GB memory card.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- 0.3MP camera: 640 x 480 (at 30 frames per second)
- Battery: 3.7V 600mAh li-po
- Supported SD types: Micro SD
- Memory card included: 2GB
- Control distance 80 metres
- Charging time: approx. 120 minutes
- Flying time: approx. 6-7 minutes
- Charges via USB cable
- 1 x RC Camera Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x 2GB memory card and card reader
- 2 x Spare propellers
- 4 x Blade protectors
- 1 x Li-po battery
- 1 x Instruction manual