Product Description Product Features
Hands up who would love to own a Subaru Impreza? Now hands up who would actually be able to afford one! Not fair is it? The truth is most of us can't afford the insurance never mind the price of the car. Well, the good news is we've found amazing remote control Subaru's with amazing detail. It's like owning the real thing, only smaller.......and plastic....but still very cool though!
These 1:16 scale RC cars feature digital proportional technology. This means the controls respond to how you use them. Accelerate quickly and so too does the car. Gently accelerate and the car moves slowly. The same also goes for the steering. Not only do these cars look and drive the part, they also have working headlights, brake lights and indicators!
If you want to drive against your friends you can, as it uses tri-band frequencies which are user selected. Up to 6 cars can race at the same time by simply setting them to A,B and C on two different frequencies.
And finally, unlike the real thing, if you crash this Impreza you'll be nowhere near as upset!
- 1:16 scale remote control car
- 27hz or 4hz frequencies available
- Tri-band selector
- Officially licensed product
- Precision control
- Digital proportional function
- Steering trim alignment
- Professional level handset
- Working headlights and brakelights
- Measures approx. 26cm x 10.5cm x 8cm
- 1 x RC car
- 1 x remote control handset
- 4 x transmitter batteries
- 1 x aerial
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Rally Time - Review by Jon
This car handles so well. The back end kicks out on smooth floors but still holds so well. had hours of fun. Was sposed to be a present for my nephew but its mine now!!!!!!
Best handling remote control car i've driven for this price in a long time.
amazing better then the ferrari - Review by master
- very good indoor and outdoor , best suspension i have seen on a rc car . worth the price
awesome fun - Review by Chris Stone
- This is by far the most fun remote control car that i have ever used. It handles exactly like a rally car should. includes the batteries as well, so no hidden extra costs.