RC Turbo Tank
- High speed RC tank
- 1:72 scale
- Realistic sound effects
- Forward and backward motions
- Left and right turning
- Independent turret control
- Firing with recoil
- Sounds on/off option
- Ages 6+
- Two seperate frequencies - play with two at once
- Transmitter measures approx. 13cm x 6cm x 3cm
- Tank measures approx. 12cm x 6cm x 5cm
More product info
Normally when you think of the word tank, you also think of slow and heavy (and possibly a home for fish, but that’s the wrong kind of tank for this description). Well think again. These micro racers have been supercharged to make them much more fun to control. Styled on The German Tiger Tank aka Panzerkampfwagen (silly word but fun to say) they have been shrunk to a tiny 1:72 scale and fitted with remote controlling abilities. As soon as you turn them on you hear the engine roaring, ready for battle.
The tanks can move in all directions and the gun turret can be rotated separately almost full circle. When firing, they will realistically recoil with convincing sound effects, just like a real tank. Each tank comes on a seperate frequency so you can play with two at once.
- Transmitter requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Tank battery 3.7V/110mA Li-Po rechargeable (included)
- Play time: 10-15 minutes
- Charge time: 20-30 minutes
- Control range: 15-20 metres
- 2Fast2Cool -I am going to figure out how to slow it down to scale speed, then it would be perfect :DD
- Puts an instant smile on your face! -They were not joking about this being a turbo tank. Its so fast its funny. Great fun and reasonably priced! Ideal gift.
- Mini but mighty -This RC tank packs a real punch. My son loves this toy because it is easy to use, travels along tarmac, grass and soil with no problems and re charges in a very short period of time. I've ordered one for one of his friends too! Delighted.
- Quirky and Cool -I think that the RC Turbo Tank is a great Christmas or birthday present. it is very fast (for its size) and the detailing is very good. It does not have 5 stars however, because 2 of the 4 AA batteries in the transmitter are near-impossible to remove. Pliers were needed. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to a friend.