Double your cashback at RED5. All you have to do is spend more than £100 on Christmas presents at RED5 between the 1st November and the 23rd December 2012 and you'll earn double cashback!
The joy is you don't even have to spend it all at once. As long as your total shopping (excluding P&P) in that period is over £100, you'll earn £2 cashback for every £10 you've spent.
You won't see your double cashback earnings in the cart or the check-out, but fear not, you will have earned them if your total shopping has tipped over the £100 limit. To see your total cashback earnings simply go to your 'My Account' section on the website and you'll be able to see how much we're going to send you on Christmas Day!
If I spend £5 will I get CashBack?
For sure if you place another order for £5! Your CashBack will accumulate over multiple orders but you must spend a minimum of £10 in order to start accumulating CashBack.
What is Double CashBack?
It is exactly what is it says on the tin for every £10 you spend you will earn £2 CashBack
This Double CashBack sounds good how do I get that?
It's pretty simple really, all you have to do is spend £100 on RED5 between the 1st November and 23rd December. You can spend £100 in one go or place 10 orders for £10 it doesn't matter. You will earn Double CashBack on the total amount spent over the whole cashback period.
Why can I not see my Double CashBack when I look at the cart page?
Unfortunately our website despite being very clever is not that clever! When you see cashback amounts calculated on the site they will always show single cashback amounts as the website cannot tell at this stage how much you have previously spent. To see your accurate total cashback earnings simply go to your 'My Account' section on the website and you'll be able to see how much we're going to send you on Christmas Day!
Can I get cash instead of a gift voucher?
In a word, no. Anyway if we gave you cash you’d probably spend it on petrol or the gas bill, and your Christmas CashBack is for you to spoil yourself this Christmas and get yourself that gadget you’ve always wanted.
If I cancel my order will I still get cash back?
No, because then you won’t actually have made an order. It’s kind of logical really, if you think about it, for say a second or two.
Can I give my gift voucher to someone else?
No problem. It wouldn’t be very festive of us to force you to keep your reward if you are so selfless as to want to give it away.
Can I buy Christmas Presents for next year with my CashBack voucher?
Yes, as long as you are super organised and buy them before the 31st January 2013 when the voucher will expire.
Can I earn CashBack in RED5 Stores?
This is an online only promotion so you can only earn CashBack on orders placed online not in store.
If I spend £58 how much CashBack will I earn?
You will earn £5 CashBack. However if you spend another £2 on RED5.co.uk before the 23rd December 2012 you will automatically qualify for another £1 CashBack, i.e. £6 in total.
If I spend £22 how much CashBack will I earn?
There’s a running theme here… Basically you get £1 for every whole £10 you spend online in the promotional period unless you qualify for Double Cshback in which case you will get £2 back for every £10. So spend £22 you get £2, spend £456 and you will qualify for Double CashBack and get £90.
Is there a limit to how much CashBack I can earn?
Nope as long as you are placing a legitimate order you will earn £1 on every £10 you spend so if you’re feeling generous and planning to spend £1000 on your family this Christmas you will get £200 back from us.
Is the Delivery Charge for any of my orders included in my total figure to earn CashBack?
Afraid not. We will take your total order value minus postage to calculate your CashBack amount.
- Minimum spend required to earn CashBack is £10 excluding delivery costs.
- £1 CashBack will be paid for every multiple of £10 that is spent excludign delivery costs.
- Minimum spend required to earn Double CashBack is £100 excluding delivery costs.
- If the minimum spend is reached £2 Double CashBack will be paid for every multiple of £10 that is spent excluding delivery costs.
- Orders that are cancelled or returned for any reason will not earn CashBack.
- Cashback will be paid in RED5 gift vouchers which are non-refundable.
- Orders placed between 9am on the 1st November and 23rd December 2012 at midnight are eligible for CashBack
- CashBack is not available on trade/corporate orders.
- Orders placed with certain voucher codes will not earn cashback ( This will be detailed in the voucher code t's and c's)
- RED5 reserve the right to cancel the campaign at any time
- RED5 reserve the right to deduct the value of any gift vouchers already redeemed when an item is returned in January.
- This promotion is solely available online. CashBack cannot be earned in stores and vouchers cannot be redeemed in stores.
- Cashback Gift Vouchers will expire on 31st January 2013.
- Whilst using most discount codes will not prevent you from earning cashback, a limited number of discount codes will expempt your order from cashback. Check the T's and C's of each specific voucher for more details.