The Retro Phone Handset transforms your mobile into a traditional phone handset, allowing you to answer calls and still easily access the functions of your smartphone such as looking up contact details or checking calendar dates. It’s also much easier to hold between your shoulder and chin than the traditional flat mobile phone if you need to do some serious multi-tasking!
Simply plug the jack lead into your phone and when someone calls, press the button to answer - it couldn’t be any easier to use. The Retro Phone Handset will also turn your computer into a telephone using your Skype or other VOIP applications.
Please Note: the Retro Phone Handset performs best with the iPhone or Blackberry. Some features such as the answer button on the handset are subject to your phones capabilities.
- Suitable for use with any phone that has a 3.5mm standard headphone port
- For optimum performance use with iPhone or Blackberry
- Compatible with the iPad
- Can be used with laptops and desktop computers
- Can be used as a Skype or VOIP handset
- Two colours available
- Supplied in a soft touch rubber finish
- Measures approx. 21cm x 6cm x 6cm
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
Dissapointed! - Review by Lloyd
I purely bought this on 'reviews' and 'looks'. Yes it looks good, and it ven works well for a while. But after several minutes of use the sound becomes low, distorted and muffled. And that's if you manage to get it connected! It doesn't always connect at first attempt, leaving you fiddling around with the jack while your caller is shouting HELLO! Sorry, but I can't recommend it. You are more than welcome to have mine! PS: The one star is is for it's looks.
RED5 says: "Oh no! Sorry to hear that Lloyd, it sounds like you may have a faulty unit. Please contact our customer services team and they''ll get it sorted for you."
Fabtastic &;) - Review by sheila
Bought this today, and have to say, so far, so fab. Really handy, my phone can stay tucked safely into my bag. No rummaging around tryin to find my phone, just open bag and there is the handset, so no more missed calls. Plus it's quirky, a bit like me lol!
Hysterical - Review by Mike
- Watched my mate walk down the high street with his phone in his coat pocket, talking away on the handset. Took people a double glance to get it, but the smiles were well worth it.