"We hope that you are extremely happy with whatever you bought from us, but chances are that if you’re reading this, there’s something you’re not happy about, and we’d like to fix that. Often returning an item you have bought on-line can be a real chore, but here at RED5 we’ve endeavored to ensure that it’s straightforward and as hassle free as possible. If you have any problems with our process, or need a helping hand, then please do not hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help." The RED5 Customer Services Team
e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 0333 577 7334
How To Return An Item Bought Online
Extended Christmas Returns
Over Christmas we extend our standard refund policy as we know many items are being given as gifts. Items purchased between 1st November and 7th December 2016 can be returned up to 7th January 2017 for an exchange or gift voucher.
- Consumable items are excluded from this policy
- In all cases, items must be returned to RED5 unused, in pristine condition and with proof of purchase. Ask staff for details.
- This policy is in addition to us fulfilling our responsibility to supply goods which meet your consumer rights.
Faulty, Damaged, Incorrect
Even though we go to great lengths to ensure all our products are quality controlled, sadly you may be unlucky and receive a faulty item. In which case, we will offer you a free returns label so you can post the item back to us. The same goes for if the item is damaged in transit or if the item is incorrect. Just follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Contact our friendly customer service team by phone (0333 577 7334) , drop us an email (email@example.com), or use our contact us page.
- We'll inform you on the best way on how to return the item(s) back to us. Usually in the form of a prepaid postage label.
- Once we receive your parcel, we will process your refund/exchange within 7 days.
All online orders are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 which means you have 14 days to return any items bought online. You can assess your item(s) to the same extent as you would do if you were assessing them in one of our stores. Simply contact us within 14 days of receiving you order and we’ll instruct you how to send the item(s) back to us.
We’ll then refund you for the items and the original postage costs (providing you have not used an expedited delivery method e.g Next Day). Please be aware a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
We cannot be held responsible for goods in transit back to us. So please use a suitable method to return your item(s) back e.g a tracked service
How To Return An Item Bought In Store
This policy only applies to items bought from our retail stores.
If an item is returned to RED5 unused, in pristine condition and with proof of purchase:
- Within 30 days of purchase we will be pleased to offer an exchange.
- Within 7 days of purchase we will be pleased to offer a full refund.
- Excludes gift experiences, personalised gifts and consumable items. Ask our store staff for details.
This policy is in addition to us fulfilling our responsibility to supply goods which meet your consumer rights.
In the first instance, complaints should be directed to the original store visited. Faulty products may be returned to your nearest store, if different from the store where the original purchase was made.