"We hope that you are extremely happy with whatever you bought from us, but chances are that if you’re reading this, there’s something you’re not happy about, and we’d like to fix that. Often returning an item you have bought on-line can be a real chore, but here at RED5 we’ve endeavored to ensure that it’s straightforward and as hassle free as possible. If you have any problems with our process, or need a helping hand, then please do not hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help." The RED5 Customer Services Team
e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 0333 577 7334
How To Return An Item Bought Online
Faulty, Damaged, Incorrect or Unwanted
If your order is more than 30 days old, faulty, incorrect or damaged, please contact customer services on 0333 577 7334 or email email@example.com
- Give our friendly customer service team a call or drop us an email via our contact us page
- We'll inform you on the best way on how to return the item(s) back to us. If you have a faulty/incorrect item we will send you a prepaid postage label.
- Once we receive your parcel, we will process your refund/exchange within 7 days.
How To Return An Item Bought In Store
This policy only applies to items bought from our retail stores.
If an item is returned to RED5 unused, in pristine condition and with proof of purchase:
- Within 30 days of purchase we will be pleased to offer an exchange.
- Within 7 days of purchase we will be pleased to offer a full refund.
- Excludes gift experiences, personalised gifts and consumable items. Ask our store staff for details.
This policy is in addition to us fulfilling our responsibility to supply goods which meet your consumer rights.
In the first instance, complaints should be directed to the original store visited. Faulty products may be returned to your nearest store, if different from the store where the original purchase was made.
Over Christmas we extend our standard refund policy as we know many items are being given as gifts. Items purchased between 1st November and 7th December 2016 can be returned up to 7th January 2017 for an exchange or gift voucher.
- Consumable items are excluded from this policy
- In all cases, items must be returned to RED5 unused, in pristine condition and with proof of purchase. Ask staff for details.
- This policy is in addition to us fulfilling our responsibility to supply goods which meet your consumer rights.
Christmas Pop-up Stores
If you need to return an item purchased from one of our Christmas pop-up stores which has now closed, you can do so at any other RED5 store. Alternatively, please email our Customer Service Team via the Contact Us page on our website and we will be happy to arrange this for you.