Product Description Product Features
Some products really capture your imagination and this is one of them. The Robot Arm reminds us of the ones commonly found in car manufacturers all across the world and is a great gift for so many people, for so many reasons.
The wired control robot arm kit comes disassembled so it's an ideal way to learn about basic robotic technology. If you know anyone that wants to come up with next great invention then this would be a perfect way to get them started. It has five motors all controlled via the hand set which allows you amazing, precision movements.
It has a maximum lift weight of 100g, opening gripper capable of grasping anything up to 1.7'' in width, a 120 degree wrist pivot, a 300 degree elbow motion, a 180 degree base motion and a LED search light for night time operations.
The Robot Arm looks fantastic, is a great toy and a fun educational tool. It will definitely get people arguing over who has the next go!
- Build it yourself robot
- Learn about basic robotics
- 5 motor control handset
- No soldering required
- LED light for night time operations
- Movable gripper, wrist, elbow and base rotation
- Measures approx. 22.8cm x 16cm x 38cm
- Maximum lift 100g
- Powered by 4 x D size batteries (not included)
- 1 x disassembled robot arm (parts)
- 1 x instruction manual
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Very good value - Review by Raymond Hart
- Bought this as part of a school technology project. Very high quality components and fascinating to build. Five gearboxes to construct gives a realistic build time of 2 to 3 hours. Clear instructions and works very well. Everyone enjoyed a range of increasingly difficult challenges.