Product Description Product Features
There’s nothing like getting lost in a good book. Not only does it broaden the horizons of your mind, but it also makes you look quite clever too. However, times are changing and a lot of us now use our Kindles instead of dragging big heavy books around with us. The cover of a book was once a very important thing, then someone told us not to judge a book by its cover… anyway, the cover usually explains a lot about the book yet the Kindle's big plain grey rear isn’t the most appetising… But never fear as salvation has arrived in the form of Run For Covers!
Run For Cover are cases for Kindles and offer the chance for you to share your favourite stories with the world. Each case has a quote from the book of your choice and is designed around the stories. From Alice In Wonderland to Frankenstein, there’s a cover for each of your favourite books. Plus, the covers are padded so your Kindle can stay extra comfy and cuddly.
- Comfy covers for e-readers (fits Kindle Keyboard and Kobo Keyboard only)
- Each is themed around classic books
- Six different designs to choose from
- Spongy material to further protect your e-reader
- Quote on the back entices readers
- Measures approx 13.5 x 1 x 19.5cm
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
Brilliant Covers - Review by Deborah
- I was so excited when I found these - they're so much better than the conventional e-book cases but unfortunately it didn't fit my e-reader however I believe touch versions are coming out so I'll definitely grab them then. Only 4 out of 5 because the cases didn't have a little pocket on the inside.
rubbish - Review by Sheridan
I bought this for my Kobo, it is way too big + i took it out yesterday and it has ruined the back of my Kobo, it has black marks all over it.
RED5 says: "Sadly the Run For Cover cases only fit the Kindle Keyboard and the Kobo Keyboard which are bigger than the newer touch versions. There are versions for the touch models which should be available soon. We're not sure about the black marks though - it's not something we've ever encountered before! You are welcome to get in contact with our customer services team who may be able to help."
Fabulous! - Review by Judith
- These covers are really fabulous. I ordered 'Alice' and 'Wuthering' thinking that they would be a novelty talking point. I have to admit I was wrong. They are funky and vibrant, tactile and protect my Kindle very well. The pictures do not do them the justice they deserve. Buy one! You will not be disappointed.
When is Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab (a book that actually improves with every read) getting one? - Review by Alan
- This adds a bit of class to reading again, showing literary classics instead of seeing book covers with Stan 'The Stabber' slapped on the front.
Cheer up your Kindle - Review by Nicola
- Cute little covers for your Kindle if you miss holding a real book. Really funky designs - love the Frankenstein and Alice ones!