Product Description Product Features
So, you’ve invited all your sorcerous friends round and the poker game is about to start, but wait, the game just doesn’t look evil enough! Well, we have just the thing - witches and warlocks take note! We’ve managed to find some of the darkest, most evil looking playing cards you’ve ever encountered! They won’t turn your friends into the undead but they might just add the atmosphere you’re looking for.
This highly stylistic full deck of cards is made from black holographic vinyl, making the patterns shift and twist before your very eyes - they might just add a little bit of magic to your game!
- Unique all black plastic playing cards
- Card suit and number is specially etched into the plastic
- 52 regular playing cards plus 2 jokers
- Comes in a plastic case
- Each card measures approx. 8.8cm x 6.3cm
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
That Old Black Magic - Review by Christine
- I bought these for my hubby and he loved them. We play cribbage in a league and he is the captain. When we played a home match he put them on table for the opposing team. At first they didn't know what to make of them. Having to hold them at an angle to see the numbers and suits. It was hilarious. We did end up using normal playing cards. We won too...
good product - Review by kai
- good design and good for magic. but you need a well lit room to use them.
Great cards - Review by Patrick
These cards are not only a set of very durable playing cards but prove to be a great talking point as well.
The plastic construction means they're more water-resistant than conventional cards and the stylish black on black design makes them the centre of attention at my gaming table.
The cards are surprisingly easy to read despite the lack of colour.
fab gift, loved it - Review by Lorraine
- Very impressed with getting these and impressive customer service from Red 5 team
Look great - Review by Simon
These cards look fantastic and certainly feel great to shuffle, but they probably are not suitable for playing in unlit / poorly lit rooms.
Perfect present for the poker lover in your life.