Samurai Knife Set
- Stylish Japanese set of knives
- Easy to access freestanding display stand
- Designed as original Katanas
- The symbols can be translated as the words Life, Fate or Destiny
- Each blade with protective scabbard
- Made from solid steel with hardness of 48-53 degrees HRC
- Ideal gift for the cultural cook
- Stand measures approx. 29cm x 39cm x 14cm
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Japanese food is taking over the world with more and more Sushi restaurants opening all over the country. So, to keep up with ever changing culture, why not add a touch of Japanese style to your kitchen with the Samurai Knife Set.
This stylish set of kitchen knives comes in the shape of original Katanas, all resting on a traditional Japanese freestanding display. The fully functional kitchen knives look like genuine Japanese artefacts with each knife/sword wearing its own protective scabbard keeping the blades hidden and safe. Each blade is made from solid steel so cutting through a giant hunk of meat will not be a struggle.
Four knives are in the set, including one chef’s knife, one bread knife, one utility knife and one paring knife.
- 1 x Bread Knife: Blade – 210mm Handle – 116mm
- 1 x Chef’s Knife: Blade – 210mm Handle – 11mm
- 1 x Utility Knife: Blade – 125mm Handle – 99mm
- 1 x Paring Knife: Blade – 90mm Handle – 99mm
- 1 x Freestanding stand
- Great buy -Got this for my nephew as a surprise gift as he collects anything to do with oriental knifes .he has been inundated with facebook messages to ask where they came from.Would love a set myself but only in a different colour.