Sky Drone Plus V2
- 4-channel Omni directional RC quadcopter
- 75° Angle 2MP 720P adjustable HD Camera
- Can be flown with or without the camera
- 360° 3D Eversion
- 6-axis stabilisation system
- High precision gyro
- 2.4Ghz over-locking communications
- Headless flying mode
- One key return home button
- Blade protection
- Colourful flashing LEDs
- Outdoor anti-wind, obstacle avoidance
- Quick battery replacement
- Easy to use controller with LED display
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
More product info
If you’ve already been bitten by the drone bug (and who can blame you) then you’ve probably noticed that the incredible features that used to be reserved for only the most expensive drones have now become available in more affordable flyers. The stunning Sky Drone Plus V2 is the perfect example of great design, amazing features and economical price tag rolled into one!
This high precision omni-directional 4 channel drone provides an awesome flight experience, using the all new LED display controller alongside outdoor wind resistance and obstacle avoidance, keeping your quad safe and sound from unwanted bumps and collisions. The Sky Drone Plus V2 combines 6-axis stabilisation with headless flying mode allowing you to change the direction of your drone in accordance with your position - you move the stick left, the quad will turn left, you move the stick right, and the quad will turn right and so on. Best of all, the Plus V2 features a one key return function, returning your drone to its home position at the touch of a button!
If you fancy a few cheeky flips and tricks to test out your skills, the Sky Drone Plus V2 features 360° 3D eversion, so you can simply press the correct controls and turn the drone to flip in whichever direction you like.
And if you’re into your aerial photography, this fabulous flyer features a removable 2MP 720P 75° adjustable HD Camera so you’re able to achieve the very best positioning for all your aerial photography and video, making it easier than ever before to get the best images.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Flight time: approx. 8 minutes
- Charge time: approx. 60 minutes
- Range: approx. 120 metres
- Remote requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable from ages 14+
- Charges via UK mains plug (included)
- Fitted with a 3.7V 750 mAh lithium battery