Ever since the movie The Snowman we’ve been traumatised by the reality that one day you might wake up and your freshly built Snowman may now just be a puddle of water. It’s a cruel world we live in! Thankfully after the Snowimal has melted you can rebuild him or her (we’re sure there might be a snowballs joke we could have thrown in here!).
The Snowimal has everything you need to make your very own, ultra-cute, desktop Snowman! Made of a very special non Newtonian fluid, it will melt before your eyes, and if left long enough, will become a puddle of white. Complete with two arms, hat, eyes, red scarf and carrot nose, it has everything you need to create your miniature snowman!
- Cute melting desktop snowman
- Body made of white putty
- Complete with all parts
- Once he's melted simply rebuild
- Once built measures approx. 7cm tall
- 1 x white putty
- 2 x eyes
- 2 x arms
- 1 x red scarf
- 1 x carrot nose
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
terrebul - Review by jack
bad I kept melting ):
RED5 says: "That's kind of the point Jack ;)"
Great fun - Review by Jessica
- Great to play with again and again.
Great fun even for disabled children - Review by sharon dvsn
- Bought this as a stocking filler for my son with profound delayed learning, he was transfixed making it up and both befuddled and intrigued when it melted, but happy to be able to build it up again. Needed supervision when playing with it due to the small parts, but a great idea to accompany the Snowman DVD too so he can tangibly see the snowman melt but then see that they can be made again, so not such a sad ending!!
So cool! - Review by Karen
- Such fun - my kids loved this
Amusing and great present - Review by Beth
- It was brilliant and a great laugh for the family especially if it doesn't snow! It was great and would definitely buy this as a present for anyone.
Fab gift.... Great fun and good quality too - Review by Justine
- Fabulous product. Bought two of these for Christmas stocking fillers and I loved them so much I bought another 13 for party bag prizes. Great fun. Melt down works very well and the plastic limbs and box are very good quality so it can be used again and again. Highly recommended for ages 5-10!!
will never get boring - Review by angela
- I bought one of these for the kids in my house and everyone who comes round cant wait to get their hands on it. I never seen so many diffrent age groups getting such enjoyment from such a silly item. It never gets boring. build him up then leave him to melt in to a big blob,just like the real thing but funnier.