This super stylish, covert Spy Watch records video and audio, takes photographs, is splash proof and of course tells the time! With a high quality black finish it is a desirable timepiece even without taking into account the added extras. But it is the hidden video and sound recorder, and stills camera that really puts its wearer into the world of James Bond.
It has 4GB built in storage capacity, more than enough space to take hours of video surveillance in computer ready AVI format, capture high quality photographs of your quarry, or record crystal clear audio. It is perfect for making recordings of meetings or lectures, for capturing holiday memories when you do not have your camera at hand, or to leave yourself a memo when you are out and about.
Whether you love the latest gadgets or have fantasies of being the next 007 then this is the watch for you. It's simple to use, and comes with a USB cable for uploading your files onto your PC. It is impossible to detect the miniature camera lens in the watch face and the microphone and USB connection look like just another button.
- Stylish black wrist watch
- Shoots videos
- Takes photographs
- Records audio
- Battery recording time: 115 minutes
- Splash proof
- Easy to operate
- 4GB memory
- Face diameter measures approx. 4.4cm
- Video Codec: M-JPEG
- Video resolution: 1280 x 960 VGA
- Photo size: 3264 x 2448
- Video frame rate: 30fps
- Picture format: JPG
- Picture resolution: 2.0 mega pixel
- AVI video format
- 4:3 image ratio
- Supports windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista, Mac OS
- Requires lithium polymer battery (included)
- 1 x watch
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Driver CD (supports windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista, Mac OS)
- Instruction manual
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
Excellent gadget! - Review by M
Works great. Got one each for my 10 year old twin boys and they love them. They take loads of photos and video clips and upload them to our Mac computer. Easy for them to use without supervision. A very grown-up gadget. Also looks cool as an everyday watch. Not recommended to wear during sports or outdoor activities - too expensive to take risks with. I'm hoping they'll both have these watches for a long time to come. They are both quality and classy. Haven't used the waterproof feature yet - a bit scared incase they break!
Amazing! - Review by M
- Bought two of these for Christmas for my 10 year old twin boys. They love them! The instructions are in very small print but easy to understand and follow. The watch records audio, video and takes photos. Connecting it to the computer to see and hear the results is also easy (using a Mac). The watches came with water protectors for the control dials/knobs - the boys are looking forward to trying out the watches on holiday in the pool (I have to say that I'm a bit scared in case the water damages the watches!), will report back in August after the spy diving has taken place :) Thanks RED5
Excellent Time Piece - Review by Christopher White
- Really cool watch, nice and light with great features.