T40c Large Helicopter
- Ridiculously big outdoor RC helicopter
- In built MEMS GYRO to ensure stability
- Video is recorded in AVI format onto the supplied micro SD card
- 3 Channel controls which means the helicopter is capable of going forwards, backwards, left and right
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Flying Time: 7-9 minutes
- Flight distance control - up to 150 metres
- 2.4 GHz Radio controlled transmitter
- Battery: 7.4v 1500mAH Li-poly
- Requires 3xAA batteries for the controller (not included)
- Helicopter is charged via AC mains charger
More product info
Whoever came up with the phrase ‘size doesn’t matter’ has obviously never taken a small helicopter outside on a windy day! Plus, ask any guy if he would like a large chopper and the answer will be a resounding yes. This is where the T40C Large 3 Channel RC Helicopter comes in. If you hadn’t already guessed from its name, this mighty helicopter is definitely on the XL side. Measuring a satisfying 81cm it puts most of our other helicopters in the shade, quite literally.
Its powerful dual rotors are perfect for outdoor conditions and this large heli is controllable for up to 150 meters using 2.4GHz transmission. As with most helicopters these days this one also features a built in gyro, which helps keep the T40C ultra stable in flight and its 3 channel controls help you fly it in whichever direction you choose.
After you have finished your epic adventure in the sky you can re-live your flight via video footage recorded from the helicopter's built in camera! Recording is triggered from the remote control and you can even adjust the camera angle to get the perfect footage. All the action is recorded on to a 2GB micro SD card (included) so it’s easy to transfer onto a PC and show the world just how high you flew it.
The T40C helicopter is charged via a mains adapter and is usually done in about three hours. Once charged it should last for up to 9mins of flying time, with the only batteries needed being 3xAAs for the remote control.
So, if you’re eager to get outside and start flying, but are sick of waiting for the perfect conditions, then we recommend the beast that is the T40C.
Please note this product comes supplied with a UK plug. If purchasing for use in a country outside the UK an additional adaptor/converter may be required.
- Ready to fly T40C Large Remote Controlled Helicopter
- 2,4 GHz Controller
- 7.4v 1500mAH Li-poly Battery
- Instruction manual
- Great helicopter -Great helicopter, my only suggestion for improvement is that the battery life could last a little longer. Apart from that i would encourage you to buy it.
- Good for beginners -A brilliant 1st heli and the camera not bad either with sound. Be careful with it at first very powerful motor but don't fly in strong winds. It's not that resistance aluminium skids and boom stays. But not a bad heli I'm 52 years of age coming back to the hobby so if I can fly them anyone can. Regards Andy