T630 Bluetooth Speaker

Psychedelic sounds

Product Code: 05243

Customer Reviews

Add to Wish List

Product Description

For most of us, music is a powerful tool, it empowers us to work harder in the gym, it's an escape from talking to people in public places and it's a driving force for when we are... driving! The T630 Bluetooth Speaker is the new kid on the block and although smaller than its big brother (the T900) it packs a punch in terms of portability, sound quality and awesomeness.

With 5 awesome multi-coloured LED themes you can take your party anywhere with this funky speaker!

Club – watch your music bounce in time with the music. Lie the speaker flat and the animation rotates to pulse from the middle. (sound responsive)

Equalize – the LEDs light up in a similar fashion to a graphic equaliser. Rotate the speaker to display the animation across the full speaker. (sound responsive)

Groove – The speaker cycles through all the colours, one at a time.

Rainbow – The ultimate party effect is the rainbow mode. Diagonal bands of colour light up the speaker.

Meteor – bands of colour pulse up the speaker.

Its compact design and handy carabineer clip mean that you can listen to your tunes on the move. You can use it as an external speaker by connecting with an AUX cable and it also has a useful hands free function. These speakers make it hip to be square!

Product Features

• 5 Multi-coloured LED themes
  • Connect via Bluetooth or AUX
  • NFC compatible
  • Supports Micro SD cards for music
  • On board controls for track, volume and light modes
  • Helpful voice guide
  • Measures approx. 9cm x 9cm x 5cm

Technical Specifications

• Bluetooth version: 4.0
  • Output: 4W
  • Voltage: DC 5V
  • Impedance: 3 Ω
  • Battery: Built- in rechargeable 2200mAh
  • Frequency Range: 140Hz-20kHz
  • N.W:245g

Customer Reviews Write a Review >

A great Bluetooth Speaker! - Review by Scott

This is well worth it, a great Bluetooth Speaker!

Great present! - Review by drouin

Nice quality stereo ! Very easy to use. You can take every where. I recommend

Brilliant! - Review by Ellie

Such a great gift! Got this as a Christmas present from my parents and it is brilliant! The Bluetooth mode is really simple to set up and it is so easy to use. It has really good sound quality and the lights are great. All my friends and family loved it as well. So worth 5 stars

Cool Gadget to have - Review by Connor

The sound quality is decent for the size and it delivers some surprising loud sound! The different lighting modes are also pretty cool and the overall product looks durable so it might be able to withstand some impact.

Overall I am very impressed with this product.

This Speaker is All your ever need! - Review by Kerby

I was a bit hesitant to buy it at first because i thought the size of it would not give enough volume. Hell yeah! It blew our eardrums off!! Well, not actually enough to damage my hearing but the sound it gave was crisp, clear and gives enough volume for your satisfaction. Unlike other cheap speakers, this ones worth your money. The LED lighting is cool as well. Though i dont use it when im watching online streaming, i use it when im listening to the music on my phone. The speaker is so easy to use as ut can be connected using the bluetooth or aux. Its also convenient to charge as you can easily connect it to your laptop or your phone charger using the usb cord. Its so light and compact i take it wherever i go! So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself one and a few ones for your family and friend this holidays! Perfect gift!! 5 stars!!