Apparently, if you wish upon a star it will come true - we didn’t believe it either until we saw that it brought an inanimate object like Ted to life. The crazy teddy bear that has been taking over cinemas all over the world has now landed in the UK as an adorable talking plush!
The plain rudeness, lack of manners and inexplicable cuteness has hit our shelves and now he’s ready to come and have a chat with you. Filled with hilarious quotes from the film, Ted will shock you more times than a cattle prod. Although he looks very sweet and innocent, squeeze his hand and you’ll find that he’s actually quite the opposite. The whimsical character is available in three different sizes, 8 inch, 16 inch (which features a moving mouth) and 24 inch (which would be the life size version).
This fantastic plush Ted will keep you entertained for hours on end with his wise cracking, crude vulgarity and most of all, his sweet cuddliness.
- I look like something you give your kid when you tell them grandma died.
- C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin.
- That's my bad, I was sending a tweet.
- The Brewski run.
- I wuv you.
- Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line.
- You know what I’d like to do to her, something I call a Dirty Fozzie.
- Will you take care of me forever and ever!
- Good talk Coach.
- Stick your finger in the loop of my tag.
- C’mere ya bastard.
- I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive?