Product Description Product Features
Buttons? They are so 1990’s. Everything nowadays is touch, pinch or swipe, and it’s the coolest evolution of technology to happen in our lifetime (so far anyways). However it tends to fail us miserably when the cold weather arrives. The winter climate challenges us with the ultimate of decisions: gloves on with warm hands and no smart phone, or, gloves off with freezing hands but apps at our fingertips! Some members of the RED5 team have even reverted to the use of nose to try and eradicate this problem. Alas all they are left with is a slightly snotty screen.
The Touchie Gloves have answered our technological prayers. Featuring specially interwoven conductive fibres, they allow us to use any capacitive touch screen, without exposing your fingers to the elements!
- Access smart phones whilst wearing gloves
- Features interwoven conductive fibres
- Available in Small or Large
- Hand wash only
- 86% Cotton 7% Conductive fibre 7% Elastane
Customer Reviews Add Your Review
so good!!! - Review by Gemma
- Bought these as a christmas present and I don't think he's removed them since!! Great idea!!!
Will.I.Am is a fool...these look swank! - Review by Brodie
- A really clever idea that you'd don't think about until you see it. A really useful present and thanks to the British weather, useful all year round.
Love these - Review by Dan
- These gloves are a god send, for someone like me who is addicted to my phone, I can easily just leave my gloves on and still have full use of my phone. I have seen others elsewhere that are more expensive and you can only use your phone using 1 finger, with these you can use any part of the glove and it still works!