Special web only price! Now only £34.95 - For a limited time only!
Look at your speakers, now back at these, now look at your speakers, now back at these! They aren’t these, and they never will be. Why? Because these are gobsmackingly brilliant and like no other speakers we’ve ever seen before. When the music plays the speakers explode (not literally) with jets of water illuminated by bright multi-coloured LED’s, creating a truly unique water show. The water actually bounces to the music like your very own Bellagio fountains!
Powered by USB or mains supply, they make the perfect laptop accessories, and before you scream “water next to a laptop?!” don’t worry; the two 3 watt speakers are completely sealed so there is no risk of water spillage. In fact you don’t even need to fill them up as the water is included (which we only realised after 10 mins of looking where to put the water in! – silly RED5).
Each speaker spurts 4 jets of water illuminated by multi-coloured (red, blue, green, yellow) LEDs to the beat of the music. The height of water is determined by the volume and pitch of sound. Bright enough to be seen in the daylight, however it’s in the dark when they really look special.
- Amazing water show speakers
- Water dances to the music
- Illuminated by 4 LEDs
- Connect to any music source with a 3.5mm jack
- No batteries required (powered by USB or mains power)
- Black rubberised base
- Measures approx. - 22cm x 6cm x 6cm (each)
- 2 x Music speakers
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x mains power cable
- 1 x audio cable
Customer Reviews Write a Review >
AMAZING! - Review by R
- The best speakers going, these are the best ones I've found. Other ones have rubbish reviews but would recommend the product - they're Amazing!!!!!
Brilliant - Review by Danny
Really good, worried they might look a bit tacky but look brilliant in black sat next to my xbox as they look very similar.
Tip: turn the music up loud or the water won't trigger well.
you will love this!! - Review by katarina
- This is such an amazing thing to buy! I bought this the other day for my cousin, she absolutely loves it! We also have kids sometimes in the house, but it keeps them entertained, calm and they also laugh hahaha. Anyway, its interesting how it works, and goes at the exact same time as the beat of the music. You'll need to buy this, hurry!
second try - Review by Jenny
- The speakers are wonderful! I always look at them, love them so much <3 thanks for the nice customer service :)
nice - Review by wesley
Really good! - Review by Tobias
Got them today and I'm very happy about them but one thing I would like to know and can't find even on the net, is how long the power holds when fully charged.
RED5 says: “Hi there Tobias, unfortunately these speakers have to be powered by either the mains adapter or the USB cable so sadly you can't charge them, sorry. ”
Good, but broke easily. - Review by James
- They work fantasticly well and was really pleased with the product. But I was a little disappointed when one side stopped working after a couple of hours. But when they were working they looked fantastic next to my mac!! Look best in the dark, great for parties!
Mesmerising! - Review by Nat
- I can't stop staring at them! They look and sound great, real eye catcher!
Brilliant! - Review by Vanessa
- For their small size, the sound on these speakers is of surprisingly high quality. They are also visually entertaining with their brightly coloured lights and the water that shoots up along to the beat of the music. They are great for parties too - the lights in the speakers create a cool disco ball effect on the ceiling when the lights are off. I like that they are compact too, making them great for taking on holiday or even for chilling in the park. Great for summer!
Great Fun - Review by Sugra
- Got these as a present, work brilliantly and qood quality sound had a few friends around and they all loved them. The water feature is precise to the beat and they fit well into my wall shelving.
Really cool - Review by Emma
- I got these speakers for Christmas and they are definitely the best looking speakers I own, I have given 4 stars as it would be great if they were louder but I just love the way the water bounces to the beat.
Looks aren't everything... - Review by Steve
- Similar experience to another reviewer - Worked great then one side mysteriously stopped working. Considering the price, it was disappointing. The sound quality was also something of an issue, as it was rather tinny. Overall, looks great, but perhaps looks aren't everything.
Great for nephews who have everything! - Review by Gerard
- Bought these for my 12 year old nephew, who has everything and who's at that age where it's difficult to buy for. He LOVED them, really have an impact in terms of visuals and novelty value. Great for Aunties/Uncles who want to impress the offspring of their siblings!
Brilliant and fun! - Review by Siobhan
- Bought these for my partner's sister as a Christmas present, she hasn't left them alone since! They're fun and surprisingly loud, definitely would recommend these.
Great gift - Review by Victoria
I bought these for my son as a Christmas present, in his words they look awesome and his friends were very impressed. They sometimes stop working but most of the time seem to be fine. Overall they look great but I'm not so sure about the quality.
RED5 says: “Hi Victoria, we're sorry to hear you're having problems - if you contact our lovely Customer Services team they should be able to help you out :)”
Water great gadget!!!!!!!!!!! - Review by Marion
- Bought these for my 17 yr old lad for Xmas - he can't get enough of them and when he set them up for us to see on Xmas day, five of us sat watching them in silence with glazed expressions for twenty minutes - they are utterly mesmerising! I want someone to buy me some now!