- Fun goldfish replacement
- Robotic jellyfish
- Turns on as soon as it touches the water
- Swims around autonomously
- 15 life like swimming patterns
- 18 tentacles
- Uses smart fish technology
- Auto shut down after five minutes
- Tap the tank, touch the jellyfish or run fingers through the water to reactive
- Internal LED creates a soft glow
- Powered by a powerful ducted impeller motor
- Requires 3 x LR44 batteries (included)
- Measures approx. 8cm x 3cm x 3cm
More product info
Keeping jellyfish as pets would be cool, but who honestly knows how to look after them? What do they even eat? Luckily for us novice jellyfish enthusiasts, there is an alternative.
The Aquabot Jellyfish are the simpler and much cooler looking substitutes to your run of the mill goldfish. No cleaning or feeding necessary, just the odd battery change every now and then. Using Smart Fish Technology, these colourful swimmers are fully autonomous so they will happily swim around their tank, waving their 18 tentacles as they go. Clever built in sensors detect how close they are to the water surface and bottom of the tank which will then allow them to decide on which of the 15 life-like swimming patterns to use next. To reserve battery life, the Aquabot Jellyfish will automatically shut down after five minutes but can be easily turned on again in three different ways – simply tap the tank, run your fingers through the water or touch your new underwater friend.
Due to the nature of how we receive these, we can't offer a choice of colour.