- Micro robotic sharks and clown fish
- Realistic movements
- Dive, change direction and swim autonomously
- Auto switch on/off when in/out of contact with water
- Electro-magnetic propulsion to power the fish
- Ages 3+
- Requires 2 x button cell batteries (included)
- Measures approx. 8cm x 4cm x 2cm
More product info
*Due to the nature of how we receive these, we can't offer a choice of style. Therefore, either a Clown Fish or Shark will be chosen at random.
The clever people at Hexbug Towers have decided to expand their range from land-bound creepy crawlies, to underwater creatures and we're dead impressed!
The Aquabots are a collection of micro robotic fish which move with realistic movements and actions. These little fishies can dive, change direction and swim autonomously and have an auto on/off switch. So whenever they come into contact with water they turn on, and they then turn off once taken out. Using smart fish technology, the Aquabots use electro-magnetic propulsion to give themselves an unbelieveably lifelike swimming action through the water, and come in ten translucent colours, allowing you to see the gears working on the inside. They even have an auto shut-off after five minutes so they won’t drain all the battery power in one use.
Not only do you save yourself the awkward conversation with your kids trying to explain why their pet fish is currently spiralling the toilet, but you save hours on cleaning and pounds on fish food and filters.
Available in a Shark or Clown Fish design, the Aquabots are sure to be a hit at bath time with the kids and even the big kids out there. If you’ve always wanted pet fish but not the responsibility that comes with it then these are ideal and look great with a large collection in a tank.
Please note: Due to the nature of magnets we advise you only have one Aquabot in a bowl.
- Very Clever Product! -This product is a very simple, unique and clever product. All you have to do is put it in water and it will start swimming automatically. The thing I love the most about this product is that it stops swimming automatically after 5 minutes to save battery life. All you have to do to make it swim again is get it out of the water and simply drop it back in after a second.
- Amazing aquatic Aquabots!!! -So much fun, whether you're young or old. Really great range of designs and colours. Will keep you entertained for hours and will have you watching again and again in amazement. I love mine!! :D