Digital Microscope Camera
- Up to 400x magnification USB microscope
- Plug, install and you’re ready to go!
- Desktop microscope for the home or office
- Ideal for educational and hobby use
- Adjustable LEDs for object illumination
- Snapshot and video recording function
- Alloy stand and stand-alone capture button
- 2.0 mega pixel lens
- Measurement function using enclosed software
- Tacton rubber touch housing
- Adjust brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness and black and white display
- Comes with Windows and Mac drivers
- Measures approx. 65cm x 13cm x 13cm
More product info
There’s something very magical about seeing the world through a whole new perspective, and this clever little Digital desktop Microscope Camera helps you do just that!
Providing a rather incredible up to 400x magnification, this fantastic piece of tech will have you feeling like an ingenious scientist in a matter of minutes! So when the naked eye just doesn’t cut it, plug this Microscope Camera into your computer via the USB connector and enjoy awesome images with incredible clarity.
The Digital Microscope Camera illuminates your objects with powerful LEDs, letting you shoot videos and take images with the 2.0 megapixel lens. Then adjust the brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness as well as change the black and white display to adjust to your personal needs.
So if you’re a keen hobbyist, amateur scientist, medical delver, presentation genius or computer investigator, this canny Microscope can investigate it all!
- Cmos Lens: 2 Mega Pixel
- Compliance: CE and ROHS approved
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Cradle: Removable cradle arm to convert to handy pen type microscope
- Flicker rate: 50Mhz/60hz
- Light Source: Built in adjustable 4 LED light to brighten dark objects
- Magnification: 20x or 400x
- Operating System: Win 2000, XP & Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac O/S 10.5 and up
- Power: USB Powered, no PSU needed
- Software: Capture software included. (Twain compatible)
- Software Compatibility: TWAIN / VFW / Direct Show AP (Driver)
- Still Capture: Up to 1600 x 1200 (2 Mega Pixel Cmos interpolated)
- Video Capture: Up to 1280 x 960
- Video file formats: AVI
- Microscope and stand
- User Guide
- Software CD