DIY Electro Dough Kit
- Inspire your little scientists with this fantastic DIY kit
- Play with lights, buzzers and switches to bring your models to life
- Learn how electricity moves through a circuit
- Suitable for ages four plus
- All you need are common household items and 4 x AA batteries
More product info
Those funky tech fiends from Technology Will Save Us are always making new and amazing ways to create incredible pieces of science that are fun, accessible and completely awesome. The Electro Dough Kit provides a hands on approach to circuitry for children aged 4 and above, allowing kids to have an exciting project that is safe, informative and inspiring.
Built to encourage young inventors, this fantastic set enables you to create sculptures and scenes using dough, then bring them to life with light and sound! And we think that’s pretty cool!
Using circuits, LED’s and buzzers, whilst learning about conductive and insulating materials, you will learn as you play, all whilst having a crazy amount of fun. Simply follow the recipe book to make your two types of dough. Then you can build anything from a birthday cake, to a dinosaur to a mystical castle – the choice is yours! Whatever you create, you can activate your models with the components provided to make your models light up and buzz – amazing!