DIY Wireless Boombox
- Build your own Wireless Boombox
- Connect via Bluetooth or micro USB
- No need for messy glue or tools
- Magnetic closure
- Two three watt speakers
- Finished speakers measures approx. 26cm x 13cm x 6cm
More product info
If you are looking for something to do on a rainy afternoon, then we have just thing. Pick up a DIY Wireless Boombox and get building!
Not only do you get to spend an afternoon acting like a mechanic, but once you are done, you can enjoy a super fresh party. Everything you need is included in the set so you can get to work right away. Once you have completed the speaker, all you have to do is connect via Bluetooth or the included Micro USB cable and get the beats flowing!
This retro inspired DIY kit is perfect for tech and music lovers, and provides you with up to 15 hours of musical playback from just three AA batteries.
- Wireless range: 10 metres
- Speaker output: 2 x 3 Watt
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency range: 80-20Khz
- Sensitivity: 83 ± 3dB
- SNR: 68 ±3dB
- Distortion rare: (THD+N) 0.15% (f = 1KHz, 5V, 0.5W)
- Battery voltage: 3 x 1.5V
- Battery life: approx. 15 hours
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Micro USB cable included for wired use