Doctor Who Tardis Mug
- Officially licensed Dr Who Ceramic mug
- Styled on the famous Tardis
- Lid helps keep drinks warm
- Holds 450ml
- Not suitable for use in dishwashers or microwaves
- Measures approx. 6" tall
More product info
If your sonic screwdriver has been working on overload for the past few hours its surely time for a nice cuppa. So take off your scarf, put your feet up and let your dalek, cybermen or next regeneration worries slip to the back of your mind, whilst you enjoy your favourite beverage from your special mug.
Unsurprisingly this is no ordinary mug. This is a mug that looks like a time machine disguised a blue police box (of course). Unlike the actual Tardis, the space inside is not bigger than the space around it, although it does hold a sizeable 450ml. It also features a lid that helps keep the heat in when not in use.
- Something for the adult fans! -I know many an adult Dr Who fan who won't admit to it. This present is perfect as a gift, so they can secretly revel in their favourite programme. It's a big, sturdy mug, so you could use it for hot chocolate or coffee treats with all the creamy, marshmallowy trimmings and use the lid to keep warm! It's an unusual shape to drink out of, but it would not look out of place on a study desk with pens or in the kitchen filled with sweets or biscuits, as it has a very nice finish.
- Out of This World -Goes perfectly with my TARDIS cookie jar and teapot XD
- Amazing -If u like dr who or si-fi then this mug is a gr8 b'day or xmas prezzie!!