- Like Russian Roulette, but with kittens!
- Incredibly fun and fast paced
- Limited edition meowing box
- Perfect party entertainment
- The most funded game in Kickstarter history
- Easy-peasy kitten squeezy to learn
- Perfect for 2 – 5 players
- Suitable for ages 7 and over
- Includes 56 cards and instructions
- Measures approx. 16cm x 10cm x 4cm
More product info
Outrageously fun, incredibly silly, simple yet strategic, purrrrfect for parties, and the most funded game on Kickstarter ever, Exploding Kittens is quite possibly the greatest card game of all time!
Think Russian Roulette but with not-so-snuggly puddy tats, this 2 to 5 player game is a highly strategic game that’s simple to learn and mind-blowingly fun to play.
One by one, all the players must draw cards from the deck until somebody reaches an Exploding Kitten, meaning they’re out of the game and dead as a Dodo. This continues until there’s only one player left who wins the game and is officially lord and ruler of all kitty kind.
But there’s a twist! The incredibly handy defuse cards can save you from erupting felines using the power of belly rubs, laser pointers and catnip sandwiches, saving your fate for that little bit longer. There are also action cards that allow you to attack, skip, give favours, shuffle and see the future, letting you develop cruel or cunning strategies against your opponents. *Evil meow*
The longer you play, the closer you come to being a decimated fur ball, making this crazy game more and more tense as you play!
So if you like games, laser beams, kittens, explosions, enchiladas and all seeing goat-wizards, Exploding Kittens is the party game to end all party games!