FX-16 Sky Quad
- 0.3MP camera built in with included Micro SD card
- Three speed settings – low, medium and fast
- Auto lift off correction
- Headless function – drone control is oriented around you
- Return Home function – sends drone to your current location
- Flex blades with spare set included
- Optional blade protectors
- Four built in LEDs, ideal for night flights
- Rechargeable battery with overcharge protection
- Measures approx. 39cm x 39cm x 11cm (with blade protectors)
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
More product info
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few years, you’ll know that drones have taken over the RC world. With so many models to choose from picking a quadcopter can be hard work – so we suggest this one! Perfect for beginners and intermediates alike, the FX-16 Sky Quad is a brilliant piece of aviation technology.
Housed inside a cool grey and blue shell is a 6 axis gyroscope keeping each and every flight as smooth as can be. The 2.4GHz remote control lets you easily access all the different features on offer, including headless flying, cruise control, return home and camera functions.
To the front of the Sky Quad is a 0.3MP camera which will let you take some amazing photography and videos whilst in flight. Then when you get home, remove the included Micro SD card and use the free card reader to view your footage. Three speed settings are available making this ideal for all skill levels as well as the option for headless flying - this literally makes the quad move in relation to you, no matter which way it is already facing. Your left is its left and your forward is its forward and so on. A great feature for new pilots to help them get to grips with the remote control flying world.
Once you are feeling a little more confident with the controls, have a go at performing some awesome flips and tricks - all from one press on the remote. Use the Cruise button to send the drone steadily going around in circles, then when the LED’s begin to flash to let you know the battery is almost gone, hit the Return button and the FX-16 will fly straight back to your current position
Everything you will need is included within the box, all you need to bring to the party is six AA batteries and your best flying skills.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
- Flight time approx. 5 – 7 minutes
- Charge time approx. 70 minutes
- Range approx. 50 – 80 metres
- 0.3MP camera
- 6 axis gyroscope
- Recharge with included USB charger
- 1 x FX-16 Sky Quad
- 1 x Remote control
- 4 x Spare blades
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Micro SD card
- 1 x Micro SD card reader
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Manual