- Awesome battling robots from Battlebots
- From the creators of Hexbug and Vex Robotics
- Remote controlled bots of destruction
- Each bot features three detachable pieces
- Knock off all the pieces to be the champion
- Witch Doctor and Tombstone robots
- Witch Doctor features a battering ram
- Tombstone comes with a spinning blade
- Infrared remote control
- Requires 3 x AAA and 2 x LR44 batteries (included)
More product info
It looks like the Americans have done it again. We had Robot Wars then two years later, a show called Battlebots appears in the states. Coincidence? We think not. And to be honest, we’re not even complaining, double the robots means double the fun.
Introducing the remote control Battlebots! Fresh from our pals at Hexbug HQ, these tiny robots are two of the most popular contenders on the show and now you can put them against each other. The robots include Tombstone with the spinning blades and the Witch Doctor with a battering ram along with a tiny infrared remote control. Invite a friend around with their Battlebot for a wild evening of robot crushing fun. Each Battlebot comes with three detachable pieces that the other robot can knock off. The first robot to lose all three pieces is declared the loser. Then simply reattach the pieces to start the fun all over again.
So if you can’t be bother to build your own robot but want all the metal crunching fun, then the Battlebots are the thing for you!
Please note: If you select the single pack, one robot will be chosen at random. If you select the Rivals Pack, one of each of the robots will be dispatched.