How Not To Be A D*ck
- Etiquette guide packed full of wisdom bombs!
- Hardback edition with seven chapters of excellent advice
- Undo any d*ckish behaviour in minutes!
- Teaches all of us how to be better people
- Tips for relationships, work, play and the internet
- Hilarious guide to behaving yourself
- With 198 pages of salient advice
- Measures approx. 22cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 2cm (D)
More product info
Let’s face it, it’s life long struggle. There’s not many of us that don’t have that sarcastic voice in the back of our heads that correct people’s grammar, roll our eyes at people’s disastrous life plans or are generally grumpy, inconsiderate pedants. Or maybe that’s just us…
So if you have an inner child who constantly misbehaves, you keep mysteriously getting sacked from your job or you have no friends; then it’s probably about time to get yourself this handy guide!
The How Not to Be a D*ck teaches all those people who recline their seats on plane journeys how to conduct themselves in relationships, at home, at school, at work and amongst other handy chapters, on the internet! It turns out that (without too many spoilers) with a little bit of thoughtfulness and a little foresight, this guide will help to take a stand against d**kishness one good deed at a time!
This hardback edition provides you with 191 pages of tips, advice and handy illustrations in super fun terms without the belaboured boringness of other etiquette guides!