Hubsan X4 FPV Drone with GPS
- Awesome follow me function
- FPV transmitter with 4.3’’ display
- Built-in GPS with failsafe and return function
- Suitable for outdoor flight
- Provides an incredible 20 minutes of flying time
- Impressive 5.8GHz FPV 1080P HD Camera
- Automatic return functionality
- Battery and charger included
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Measures approx. 22cm x 22cm x 7cm
- Also available; Hubsan X4 FPV White
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
More product info
There’s no two ways about it, the Hubsan H501S X4 FPV Brushless is simply the greatest drone we have ever sold. Jam packed with all the tech you could ever want in a quadcopter it is undeniably awesome. Yes, it is a little pricier than your average drone but this 4 channel beast is so spectacular it’s worth every penny. Still not convinced? Let us break it down for you:
Follow me function – We’ve waited sooo long for this functionality in a quadcopter and now it’s finally here. The X4 will automatically follow you with no input from the user. This will give you great footage when skiing down a mountain side or traversing your bike down a rocky road.
Altitude Lock – Another incredible feature! Flying a 4 channel drone has just got even easier. Lock the drone at your desired altitude and just concentrate on where you want it to go. Simples.
FPV – The First Person View capabilities stream the footage straight back to the transmitter so you can literally get a bird’s eye view in real time!
Return Home GPS Function – Never have to worry about safely land a drone again. With one tap of a button the X4 will automatically land at your chosen ‘home’ point. There’s obviously nothing to stop you pretending it’s all due to your expert flying skills of course! ;)
Failsafe mode – The Hubsan X4 will automatically land at your home point, so don’t worry about the drone losing connection with the remote and potentially flying off into the distance.
1080P Video – Gorgeous high definition footage is captured by the built in camera. Saved on to a micro SD card you can review and share your footage when you get home.
Headless Mode - Pilot the direction of the drone based on your position rather than the way the X4 is facing. Move the stick left, the quad will turn left, move the stick right, and the quad will turn right and so on.
Brushless Motors – These special motors provide less resistance enabling more power to the rotors. This helps extend the flight time and gives it extra juice to battle the outdoor gusts of wind.
But we’re just scratching the surface here, we haven’t even begun to talk about its precision handling or the fact that the flight time is a whopping 20 minutes! Yes. 20 minutes!
With stunning high-end good looks, an enviable array of features and a tonne of autonomous functionality, this ready to fly Hubsan X4 FBV Brushless with GPS is guaranteed to impress.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Flight range approx. 300m
- Flight time: approx. 20 minutes
- Charge time: approx. 150 minutes
- FPV Camera resolution 1080P
- FPV Camera frequency 5.8 GHz
- GPS Compass
- IMU Barometer
- LED Status indicator
- Remote requires 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable from ages 14+
- Charges via UK mains plug (included)
- 7.4V 2700mAh Lipo battery