Hyperdrone Racing Kit
- Awesome battling and racing drones
- Two remote control drones included
- Battle and race modes available
- Attack the station or get shot!
- Station locks onto drones in attack mode
- Race over the station and record lap times
- Each drone features altitude lock
- Play with up to eight players at once
- Transmitters have built in speakers
- Free app adds to the fun
- Remote and station requires 3 x AA batteries each (not included)
- Drones measure approx. 14cm x 13cm x 4cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details
More product info
For years we have raced cars, horses and even dogs for our entertainment. Now you can add another thing to your speedy list – racing drones. The Hyperdrone Racing Kit includes two ready and raring to go drones, packed full of speed and energy, just itching to zoom off the starting line.
Whether you want a one on one drag race, or an intense team race (fly up to eight drones at once), the Hyperdrone Racing Kit can bring it all. Two remote control drones are included in the box, as well as a station. Each drone comes with altitude lock and precision controls, so all you need to do is make sure you are first to cross the finish line. Use the flags to mark out your race course then everytime you fly over the station, it will record your track time and send all the race data straight to the free app included.
If racing isn’t your thing, don’t worry, as these drones also come with a battle mode. The station which was once your start and finish line is now the enemy! Shoot and attack the station from above until it is defeated. But be careful - as the station will attack you too! Your drone will let you know when you have been hit by wobbling and spinning in the air.
Download the app and connect to the station to get informative updates on your races and battles. All player feedback can be heard through the speaker in the remote control and the app shows details on race leader boards, stations life expectancy and more.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; please see here for more details.
- Drone battery: 3.7V DC, 250mAh ; 12w LiPo battery each (included)
- Transmitter battery: 3 x AA batteries each (not included)
- Station battery: 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- 2 x Racing Drones
- 2 x Transmitters
- 1 x Station
- 1 x Flag A
- 1 x Flag B
- 1 x Smart device stand
- 2 x USB charging cables
- 8 x Spare rotors
- 1 x Rotor replacement tool
- 1 x Manual