- Makes realistic looking snow
- It even feels cold to the touch!
- 20g of snow powder will make 1.5litres of snow
More product info
It's that most wonderful time of the year. With sleigh bells glistening and rooftops ringing, or something like that. If only we could have the idyllic Christmas we see on TV and on our cards, with a roaring log fire, rosy red cheeked children happily playing with their new wooden toys, and most importantly of all, snow falling outside the window.
Sadly no one has yet figured out how to can rosy red cheeked children or roaring log fires, but some ingenious boffins have managed to contain the white stuff. Just add water to the powder and its snow time!
One snow in a can will make you......er.....well we're not sure how you measure snow officially but it's enough to put on your Christmas tree or make a cool table decoration! 20 grams of powder will make you approximately 1.5 litres of snow.
This product is not a toy. Keep away from small children. Please do not eat this snow (yellow or not)!
- 20g of snow powder in a can
- Amazing! -5/5 My dad bought me two of these for Christmas as a stocking filler and it was one of my favourite presents! You only expect a small amount of snow because I feel the video doesn't show as much as you get! Love the package and the snow! I recommend this for everyone :)
- Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! -Amazing, made even more snow than I expected.