IR Cyber Flyer
- Easy to fly, great for younger pilots
- 1-channel RC helicopter
- Internal LEDs
- Very easy to control
- Extremely durable
- Measures approx. 8cm x 12cm x 3.5cm
More product info
A lot of remote control helicopters can seem quite intimidating - what with all the triggers, levers, buttons and flashing lights. It can become overwhelming to a novice pilot, and that’s why we have found the Cyber Flyer!
The simple controller and auto stabilizer make for easy flying and with precise speed control, it’s a great starter helicopter for your amateurs. Made from lightweight crash resistant materials, it will be able to withstand a few bumps and crashes, unlike some other helicopters. Charge your Cyber Flyer via the charging dock for 30 minutes to get 5 minutes of flying fun!
- 30 minutes of charging gives approx. 5 minutes of flight time
- Infra-red controller
- Remote requires 3 x AG13 batteries
- Charging dock requires 8 x AA batteries
- 1 x IR Cyber Flyer
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Charging dock
- Excellent -I got one of these for Christmas and I have had so much fun with it. It is unbelievable I have even recommended this product to my friends they area that good
- pretty awesome -I got this for my Christmas present and it is really cool. there is just one quiery which I cannot find the answer to. this may sound a bit weird but I don't know how to steer it. ive tried a load of videos and I still cant find the answer
RED5 says: “Hi Lewis. The Cyber Flyer is a one channel flying toy. This means that you can only control the height and not the direction. If you are moving too close to walls the best thing to do is land the copter
- Quality checks seem to need a thorough review -Walked into Westfield, Stratford n bought one for my 2 1/2 year old son. The demo product in the shop worked grat n the salesman was fantastic as well. But on coming home, n trying to charge, the UFO never charged. The green light would come n then disappear. My son was obviously gutted n so was I. The product has a QC OK sticker on it. I might get e exchange if I take this back o the shop, but then the QC should have ensured it never made it to the store shelves IB the first place. Once consumer confidence is broken, it is very difficult to mend. Hope the right people take note n take appropriate action.
RED5 says: “Hi there Jojo, we recommend this product to be suitable for ages 8+. We're terribly sorry that you've had a bad experience, but sadly, despite our best efforts these things sometimes happen. If you would like to contact our customer service team with your problem then they should be able to sort something out for you :)”
- is it any good -First one would not charge......informed RED5 and to their credit they sent another one to me right away....this one lasted 2 day's before the control failed.......save your money don't buy one.
RED5 says: “Oh no! Sorry Roy, you have been so unlucky with this product, if you still have your receipt you are welcome to return it for some credit to spend with us :). ”
- Great bargain! -It is more fun than it actually looks. I bought this as a Fathers day gift for my Dad and he loved it. Just because it only goes up and down doesn't mean you can't think of other ways to have fun.
- Cool -Got this for my eleven year old easily bored son! He has played with it a lot indoors and out.
- Simple but fun.... -This is a cool product and shall entertain younger users than the adults as it only travels up and down.