Ladybird Book of the Zombie Apocalypse
- Fantastic zombie-flavoured satire for grown-ups
- Re-inventing the famous Ladybird classics for the modern world
- Helps you survive mankind’s inevitable demise
- Full of original illustrations and brand new captions
- Helping adults with adulating in a hilarious format
- From the writer of Miranda and That Mitchell and Webb Look
More product info
If you’ve finally decided that crazed world leaders, environmental disasters, and potential nuclear warfare are just too far-fetched, and that the real inevitable downfall of humanity will fall in the hands of a killer virus, then this Ladybird Book of The Zombie Apocalypse is here to help!
A brand-new edition to the incredibly popular Ladybird series for grown-ups, this satirical masterpiece will hold your hand through the often-turbulent experience of the zombie apocalypse. Using easy to understand prose, large text and original illustrations, this hardback edition makes the process of collecting up on your tinned supplies, building yourself a bunker and getting an action plan in place infinitely more desirable.
The ideal pint-sized gift for anyone with a morbid sense of humour, this modern classic from the author of That Mitchell and Webb Look and Charlie Brooker’s Screenwipe will not disappoint.